[asterisk-users] Need qualifications of SIP trunk providers

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Fri Nov 30 08:26:53 CST 2012

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:10 AM, Daniel - Asterisk <earohuanca at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thank you Carlos,
>
> What does mean 'por-out'?
> I'm expecting 10000 min/month in & out.

Port out means a number was ported to another carrier.

10k minutes is not huge but a decent number that should get you a
reasonable rate with the carrier of your choice.  Vitelity is a good fit
for that size.  I can't say they are better than the others because I
haven't used them, but we had a few hundred DIDs and probably did 50k
minutes with them at one point.  As we've grown we have moved to others
(we're around half a million min/mo now).

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve