[asterisk-users] SIP not answering on one trunk.

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Wed Nov 28 12:15:04 CST 2012

Ron Wheeler wrote:
> I have 2 analog trunks.
>
> They answer the incoming call, do the welcome message, ask for the
> extension, when a valid extension is entered it rings the right SIP
> phone BUT
> when the SIP phone is answered, the SIP phone keeps ringing and the call
> is not connected.
> If the phone is not answered it goes to voicemail correctly.

I would suggest you grab a "sip set debug on" trace for this issue to
confirm that the signaling is fine. When the phone answers it should
send a 200 OK to Asterisk and then we respond with an ACK. If that all
looks correct, as it seems to from the log you have provided thus far, I
think you may have a phone specific issue.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Colp