[asterisk-users] SDK for Asterisk, where is it?

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 15:51:02 CST 2012

Hello;

I remember that I saw at asterisk website (this was maybe before 1 year or around) some pages are talking about having SDK and APIs for asterisk that will be used to build softphone for mobile and will be used to build some applications for asterisk, also it was mentioned in this page that this project is resuming after it was stopped before. But now I am not able to find those pages about this subject any more. What happened about it? Are they going to really do it or it is cancelled.

If it is still existed, where is the link for this and what it is situation?

Regards
Bilal