[asterisk-users] Wierd RTP issue

Richard Kenner kenner at gnat.com
Mon Nov 26 09:17:58 CST 2012

> Yeah this is so weird that packet captures are really needed. A working
> call and a non-working call, along with what IP ranges are what.

There are *tremendous* numbers of RTP packets, of course.  Are those
captures really going to be useful?  That's the problem.  If they
*are* going to be useful, then how many packets should I save?  I did
look at the "sip debug" output, as I said, and those look the same.

I ran into this on a machine that I won't be at for another two weeks, but
I can see if I can reproduce it on similar machine.