[asterisk-users] Google Voice Routing

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Mon Nov 26 08:26:13 CST 2012

Chris Datfung wrote:
> Hi Joshua,
>
> I can confirm that chan_motif succesfully loaded:
>
> asterisk*CLI> module load chan_motif.so
> Unable to load module chan_motif.so
> Command 'module load chan_motif.so' failed.
> [Nov 26 09:04:33] WARNING[28686]: loader.c:868 load_resource: Module
> 'chan_motif.so' already exists.
>
> I restarted Asterisk but Google Voice calls are still not forwarded to
> my iaxy. Any other ideas how to debug this?

Nothing else immediately springs to mind I'm afraid. Everything looks as
though it should be working and I've checked the code to make sure the
session initiation is proper. I'll see if I can reproduce this over the
next few days in my spare time.

To others using chan_motif - are you experiencing the same issue?

Cheers,

--
Joshua Colp