[asterisk-users] Google Voice Routing

Chris Datfung chris.datfung at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 08:06:36 CST 2012

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:53 PM, Joshua Colp <jcolp at digium.com> wrote:

> Chris Datfung wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Joshua Colp <jcolp at digium.com
>> <mailto:jcolp at digium.com>> wrote:
>>
>>  Hi Joshua,
>>
>> How can I verify that chan_motif successfully loaded? I didn't see any
>> errors during the build process.
>>

> You can manually load it using "module load chan_motif.so" and it will say
> if it has been loaded or the error if it could not be loaded.

Hi Joshua,

I can confirm that chan_motif succesfully loaded:

asterisk*CLI> module load chan_motif.so
Unable to load module chan_motif.so
Command 'module load chan_motif.so' failed.
[Nov 26 09:04:33] WARNING[28686]: loader.c:868 load_resource: Module
'chan_motif.so' already exists.

I restarted Asterisk but Google Voice calls are still not forwarded to my
iaxy. Any other ideas how to debug this?

Thanks,
Chris