[asterisk-users] Queue_log into MySQL - best practices

Andrew White andrew at computersforall.com.au
Thu Nov 22 18:39:04 CST 2012

Hi Dmitry,

I've been using the below for a long time and it works perfectly. I've built a custom solution in terms of the tables.

My understand of the external queue logging to MySQL is that it uses the Realtime engine to do so, so it's not affected by app_mysql directly. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks,

Andrew