[asterisk-users] Queue_log into MySQL - best practices

Logan Bibby logan at keobi.com
Thu Nov 22 03:47:01 CST 2012

Have you considered using something like Splunk to aggregate your log files
and store a copy for later analysis? Even if you want it to be available to
someone, say a remote customer, via a web panel, I believe you could even
have Splunk put it into another database or make a view in Splunk's
database.

I believe that might work.