[asterisk-users] No more connections allowed.

Jonson Player jonsonplayer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 15:43:03 CST 2012

Hello Josua,

Thank you for this answers:

First of all, yes i run in crontab at 15 min an analyzing script which
collect show sip channels with asterisk -rx . This could be my problem...
I think that this commands could remain stalled and doesn't logout after
execution of command.

A friend of main told me that i could put in asterisk init script the
following command: ulimit -HSn 135535

You think is useful?

Another abortion could be to make something with manager /AMI scripts like
that: http://ofps.oreilly.com/titles/9780596517342/asterisk-AMI.html

What is your advice? I need this analyzing script to monitor when i have
strange rise of use channels to prevent attacks or brute force.