[asterisk-users] No more connections allowed.

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Tue Nov 20 07:56:05 CST 2012

On 11/20/2012 03:32 AM, Jonson Player wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have strange situation with asterisk 1.8.18.0 , randomly i got this
> message in cli:
>
> "WARNING[15925] asterisk.c: No more connections allowed"
>
> All connections freeze and all extensions doesn't work anymore. Is any
> bug or is any setting that can solve this problem?
>
> Thank you.

You've exceeded the allowed maximum number of simultaneous remote
console connections (128).  While it may be a bit aggressive to have it
kill all current connected consoles, its also a bit excessive to have
128 connected remote consoles.

While the behaviour may not be entirely desirable, this isn't so much a
bug as a limitation of the system.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager