[asterisk-users] leading ghost 0

gincantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Tue Nov 20 05:55:09 CST 2012

Hi Leandro,

thanks for your answer.

I already have tried those parameters but without any positive result.

The telco technician has tried the line with its machine and it
worked...remote telco technicians say they get a leading zero...
I'm thinking there is something strange in the middle that adds the zero
but do not know what it is.
Strange is the fact that you can call some numbers with or without the
prefix zero...
Moreover we had no problem with the previous telco (fastweb).

So we can only call PTSN numbers....not mobile phones.

Giorgio