[asterisk-users] Error: astobj2.c: refcount -1 on object

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Thu Nov 15 04:07:04 CST 2012

On Wed, 2012-11-14 at 09:48 -0800, Michael L. Young wrote:
> [...]

Hi

Sorry if I sounded a bit short with you before. You are correct and we
do need to consider upgrading but have been bitten in the past with
upgrading, hence having to have a fixed and thorough procedure which
usually lasts about a month! It's also a bit trick trying to decide
which version to upgrade to as we simply cannot upgrade our production
servers every time a new asterisk version comes out.

Also, thanks for pointing me in the right direction with the link
provided.

Regards

Ish
--
Ishfaq Malik <ish at pack-net.co.uk>
Department: VOIP Support
e: ish at pack-net.co.uk
w: http://www.pack-net.co.uk

Registered Address: PACKNET LIMITED, 2A ENTERPRISE HOUSE, LLOYD STREET
NORTH, MANCHESTER
SCIENCE PARK, MANCHESTER, M156SE
COMPANY REG NO. 04920552