[asterisk-users] 3G Quality

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 18:58:48 CST 2012

I know this isnt an exact solution the way you want. But if cutting down on
cell phone costs is the goal what I've done in the past is if you just
setup 1 DID with DISA you can put that DID on your cell phones friends and
family and then you have unlimited minutes.

I wouldnt plan on too much success trying to run a time sensitive service
over a network is that de-prioritized by the carrier.

just my 2 cents

-chris