[asterisk-users] 3G Quality

Roy Abshire roy at coopvr.com
Wed Nov 14 16:34:59 CST 2012

G729 requires a paid license right?  If I wanted to test it using
G729...do I still have to buy a license for it?

My goal is to use my cell phone for Text Only and pay $15/month and use
my AT&T WiFi Hotspot for VOIP calls wherever I go because I rely on my
VOIP for business.

Co-op Vacation Rentals
www.coopvr.com
15218 Summit Ave