[asterisk-users] Error: astobj2.c: refcount -1 on object

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Wed Nov 14 08:25:37 CST 2012

On Wed, 2012-11-14 at 05:27 -0800, Michael L. Young wrote:
> [...]

Hi

Thanks for the advice but that's not really a quick and easy option for
us. We would not be able to upgrade to another version without doing
full regression testing on the candidate upgrade version and we've been
using this version for at least half a year and this is the first time
we've had this crash and this error.

Also, just upgrading doesn't enlighten me to what is going on to cause
this error.

Regards

Ish

--
Ishfaq Malik <ish at pack-net.co.uk>
Department: VOIP Support
e: ish at pack-net.co.uk
w: http://www.pack-net.co.uk

Registered Address: PACKNET LIMITED, 2A ENTERPRISE HOUSE, LLOYD STREET
NORTH, MANCHESTER
SCIENCE PARK, MANCHESTER, M156SE
COMPANY REG NO. 04920552