[asterisk-users] Random crash of the machine ? due to Asterisk 11

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Mon Nov 12 09:40:35 CST 2012

On 11/08/2012 12:25 AM, asterisk asterisk wrote:
> No, I put it in Xen VPS with Centos 5.8. Only things I added are skype
> support using siptosis and java.
>
> Asterisk 11 is complied with no issue, siptosis and skype call no
> issues. But hangs unexpectedly.
>
> Any clue is welcome?

Are you experiencing a crash, or is Asterisk becoming unresponsive?
Those would be two different error conditions.

Either way, please file an issue on the issue tracker:
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira

If you haven't already, please read the issue reporting guidelines on
the wiki.  This will help reduce the time your issue is in Triage:

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+Issue+Guidelines

If you are experiencing a crash, you may also want to read up on how to
get a backtrace:

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Getting+a+Backtrace

Thanks!

--