[asterisk-users] how to lookup a call

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 05:10:58 CST 2012

I would not know if this is something that can be helpful to you, but in
WombatDialer we associate a channel variable to with an unique-id to each
call, so that we can reattach to a set of calls if the AMI connection goes
down and we can be absolutely sure that what we are looking at is the call
we think it is. It is not really expensive to do - just a GetVar per
channel to mek sure our assumptions are correct.

Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com
Test-drive WombatDialer beta @ http://wombatdialer.com