[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11 / FreePBX: Incoming calls timeout after 13 seconds, outgoing works perfectly

Markus universe at truemetal.org
Sun Nov 11 18:17:46 CST 2012

Am 11.11.2012 11:46, schrieb Eric Kuhnke:
> I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue with my SIP service.  All outgoing
> calls work normally.  The following is a SIP debug log from Asterisk.  The
> test setup is as follows:

Miguel already explained what's going on. Have a look at the SIP packets
to figure out more. On the Asterisk box:

tcpdump -nnqt -s 0 -A -i eth0 port 5060

Also, check your router/firewall logs, respectively activate them, to
find out why the packets are not going through.

Maybe also try

qualify=yes

in your Diamondcard SIP stanza to help keep NAT open?

Is this a D-Link router?