[asterisk-users] TE820 hardware detection

Justin Killen jkillen at allamericanasphalt.com
Thu Nov 8 11:02:43 CST 2012

I checked the version and it looks like it is up to date

[root at dozer2 dahdi]# asterisk -rx 'dahdi show version'
DAHDI Version: 2.6.1 Echo Canceller: HWEC
[root at dozer2 dahdi]# modinfo -F version dahdi
2.6.1
[root at dozer2 dahdi]# cat /sys/module/dahdi/version
2.6.1

On a whim, I went ahead and downloaded and built/installed dahdi 2.6.1
After that, I ran dahdi_genconf and it made entries for the card in /etc/dahdi/system.conf
I think perhaps it didn't have the proper firmware downloaded in the distribution, or it tried to download it during the install and failed (we're behind a web content filtering system, so sometimes things get blocked)

But still when I run dahdi_hardware, I still only see the TDM800P card

-Justin