[asterisk-users] Managing complex setups with Asterisk

Logan Bibby logan at keobi.com
Thu Nov 8 00:47:40 CST 2012

What about just setting up a database which stores your data however you
want then generate static files from that data or creating views for
realtime (where appropriate)?

That's how I do it with my company's system.

To keep things not so complicated, I have AGI scripts. Keeps things clean
and is a little more flexible and powerful.

- Logan