[asterisk-users] Fax Configuration

Roy Abshire roy at coopvr.com
Mon Nov 5 18:18:32 CST 2012

What is the best way for me to setup Fax Capability with VOIP only.

I have a Asterisk Server hosted on the internet without a modem. I'm
using Flowroute, which is working awesome, for VOIP calls.

I only  have a SIP Phone at home and two Printer/Scanner/Fax Printers.

I'm not sure which Fax Addons or Extensions I should use for Asterisk.
I'd like it to Self Detect on any line.

I also am not sure what or how I can connect a Network Only
Printer/Scanner/Fax Machine at home to it.  It has a Telephone Jack but
I'm only using VOIP.

I'm pretty advanced with Asterisk now and can figure things out..I would
just like some advice and direction before I get started.

Oh, one more thing.  Is there any way to Route the Faxes to different
folders (extensions) because I have End Users with Phone + Extensions
when you call in.

--
Co-op Vacation Rentals
www.coopvr.com