[asterisk-users] Outgoing Google Motif Calls connect but continue ringing on outgoing side

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Fri Nov 2 13:33:24 CDT 2012

Roy Abshire wrote:
> I copied my settings over, and looked at the guide over and over to
> change the settings. But what the guide doesn't tell you is what you
> don't need anymore. So I didn't know if /Talk was ok or needed to be
> omitted and externip or bindaddr was ok still because I had to have it
> for gtalk. I also don't know if transport=google or google-v1 is
> required and tried both.

The guide isn't written for migrations, it's for configuring from
scratch. That's why. Treating it as a migration document may have caused
stuff to go wonky.

> I kept tweaking sip, motif, and xmpp settings until it started working.
> I also tried reload at the console and finally started trying asterisk
> restart so I have no idea what helped.

Okay, so it sounds like something you did solved it. Without recreating
the exact scenario and going through nothing stands out immediately.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Colp