[asterisk-users] Fax Server for Asterisk

Danny Dias ing.diasdanny at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:02:32 CDT 2012

Hi all,

Does Hylafax and IAXmodem works with analog lines? or only with E1?

I've been checking some commercial solutions (in case Asterisk is not on
site, and the customer wants a Fax Server as standalone), i saw FaxBack and
Linkcom e-fax

But again, if Hylafax and iaxmodem works also with analog lines, that would
be better to use. Could you please confirm? any place to check How-To on
Hylafax and Iaxmodem?

Many thanks!!!

www.danntel.net
*sip:danny4919 at thesipschool.com*