[asterisk-users] Realtime peers and trunks coming from the same IP

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Sun May 20 23:14:57 CDT 2012

Hello Ricardo,
The reason why your asterisk refused the calls from phone registering on
SIP proxy is that it only gets INVITE of the call from: a user that is
defined BUT Not Registered within asterisk.
The easy way of solving this is
1- Stop asterisk SIP realtime and let only the SIP proxy handle
registrations.
2- Tell asterisk to accept calls from the SIP proxy only (create a SIP peer
for proxy)
This will make everything work.

Regards,
Sammy.