[asterisk-users] Replacing PBX with Asterisk, need feedback on my new architecture.

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri May 11 16:53:41 CDT 2012

Are you certain that this wouldn't be an issue if the phones had low re-registration intervals?  Historically, I've seen the Asterisk registrar faceplant with throughput in excess of 5-7 registrations/sec, though I have no idea as to whether that holds true of newer releases.

--
This message was painstakingly thumbed out on my mobile, so apologies for brevity and errors.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106