[asterisk-users] Increasing voice volume without getting echo or entered digit problem

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 13:36:51 CDT 2012

Dear;

I am talking about something else.

When I said increasing the volume from the hardware, I was mean something else. Before when we were using Zaptel, we were able to do this (increasing the volume from the hardware) in the /etc/modprobe.conf but currently we are using dahdi and I do not know from where we can do it.

Before, we can do it from modprobe.conf using below command:

options wctdm fxorxgain=20.0 fxotxgain=20.0

So how to do this in the dahdi?

There is a file /etc/modprobe.d/dahdi.conf, is it the right file? Or there is another file?

Please advise.
Regards
Bilal