[asterisk-users] looking for "solid state" like PC suitable for Asterisk

Arstan Jusupov arstanj at gmail.com
Thu May 10 06:43:13 CDT 2012

Another option is to get those routers that are capable of running dd-wrt firmware with USB ports(for storage)

This option is rather good if you don't need any VoIP cards and if you are OK to use sip/iax2 etc trunks.

I have my wifi router with dd-wrt firmware running asterisk for home use.

It's cheap, small, uses less power, noiseless and :) just cool

Sent from my iPhone