[asterisk-users] Replacing PBX with Asterisk, need feedback on my new architecture.

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.in
Sun May 6 16:19:45 CDT 2012

For 100% High Availibility and Hot Failover, I would recommend one of those
Red-fone Fonebridges.

Also getting 800 Phones all register on single server is crazy, add a SIP
proxy to distribute load evenly between 2 Ast boxes.

For Wireless you might consider using DECT phones from Snom instead of std
802.11 based wifi phones. Giving QoS on wifi is a big pain.

Hope that helps,

Regards,
Mitul Limbani