[asterisk-users] AGI variables being wrong

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Mar 29 14:41:34 CDT 2012

This link may be helpful to OP - http://www.the-asterisk-book.com/unstable/funktionen-callerid.html#ftn.id2546149 :  When you look for DNID on an incoming call, life is generally good.  On outgoing calls it’s a crap shoot.  Another “out of the box” suggestion;  run an ‘asterisk –rx “core show channels verbose”’ and match the caller ID from that output.  Since you are already in an AGI,  it shouldn’t be more than 10-20 more lines of code.