[asterisk-users] AGI variables being wrong

Mikhail Lischuk mlischuk at itx.com.ua
Thu Mar 29 14:16:48 CDT 2012

Warren Selby писал 29.03.2012 20:20:

> I'd be really curious
to see the entire CLI log of the call, with verbose set to 6 and AGI
debug enabled, from when the call first comes in to when it's hung up,
including the execution of the *9 feature code. Also, knowing which
version of Asterisk and DAHDI we're dealing with here couldn't hurt

The
output is pretty same. I can enable DTMF debugging, but can't imagine
how could it help us:

-- Launched AGI Script
/etc/asterisk/agi/map.pl
AGI Tx >> agi_request:
/etc/asterisk/agi/map.pl
AGI Tx >> agi_channel: Zap/63-1
AGI Tx >>
agi_language: en
AGI Tx >> agi_type: Zap
AGI Tx >> agi_uniqueid:
1333048969.6682
AGI Tx >> agi_callerid: 0442010000
AGI Tx >>
agi_calleridname: unknown
AGI Tx >> agi_callingpres: 3
AGI Tx >>
agi_callingani2: 0
AGI Tx >> agi_callington: 0
AGI Tx >> agi_callingtns:
0
AGI Tx >> agi_dnid: 408
AGI Tx >> agi_rdnis: unknown
AGI Tx >>
agi_context: from_pstn
AGI Tx >> agi_extension:
AGI Tx >> agi_priority:
1
AGI Tx >> agi_enhanced: 0.0
AGI Tx >> agi_accountcode:
AGI Tx >>
AGI
Tx >> 200 result=0 (i hang up the call)

> To the OP - just trying to
think outside the box here, but what if instead of calling the AGI
directly from the features.conf feature code, you wrote a Macro or GoSub
that you could then use as your application, and within the Macro /
GoSub you executed your AGI?

I'd love to, but I need that script to run
only when user hits some key combo during call. All I was able to find
regarding that, was using features.conf and dynamic application. If you
can advise me some workaround - I would appreciate.

--
With Best
Regards