[asterisk-users] Rate sheet "normalization"

Raj Mathur ( राज माथुर ) raju at linux-delhi.org
Wed Mar 28 14:15:41 CDT 2012

On Thursday 29 Mar 2012, Alex Balashov wrote:
> Not the best analogy, since it implies that Christian's services are
> legacy and retrograde, while those in India/Arabia/Nigeria/China are
> progressive, state-of-the-art.

The analogy was in two parts, addressing the two parts of the
gentleman's claims: (a) FOSS is bad for business (because he couldn't
handle new ways of doing business) and (b) the completely uncalled-for,
prejudiced and insular rant about "we guys" depriving programmers in his
country of work.

Times change -- the way to deal with that is to adapt; shoving your head
into a hole (specially one lower down in your anatomy) and keeping it
there will only result in the sort of self-pitying whining one is
seeing.

Fun as this has been, I must now respectfully decline to further clutter
this list with nonsense and let it get back to the main business of the
day.  No more from me on this topic.

Regards,

-- Raj
--