[asterisk-users] Rate sheet "normalization"

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Mar 28 14:03:15 CDT 2012

Not the best analogy, since it implies that Christian's services are legacy and retrograde, while those in India/Arabia/Nigeria/China are progressive, state-of-the-art.

In general, the opposite tends to be the case.  There are printing presses in the US, but Chinese can be paid so little to transcribe books by hand that it is actually more economical to pay a large army of them to do just that, instead of investing in one typesetting machine.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC