[asterisk-users] Rate sheet "normalization"

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 13:37:57 CDT 2012

Haha, Globalization my dear. Learn to deal with. Dont live with hate :).
Second,
Microsoft and google will have no money if they dont hire overseas. Think
of paying to google for every search. Jobs going overseas have taken some
jobs but also have opened lots of opportunity. Think what will be happen if
India and China blocking google and facebook, Microsoft.

-Jai

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 11:25 AM, C. Savinovich <c.savinovich at itntelecom.com