[asterisk-users] Routing premature media to the calling channel

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sun Mar 25 04:07:37 CDT 2012

I assume you have ruled out NAT and firewall issues?

Between those two, 99% of the reasons why something may not be routed somewhere correctly are accounted for.

If you don't know, your best bet is to take a packet capture or SIP debug on the Asterisk server and find out where that early media is going.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC