[asterisk-users] Silent Monitoring and Meetme

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 16:16:40 CDT 2012

Check the chanspy application available in the dial plan.
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+10+Application_ChanSpy.

--- Jayesh

On Saturday, March 24, 2012, bilal ghayyad <bilmar_gh at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi All;
>
> If we need the admin to have the ability to hear what the agent is
talking without the agent or the customer feel, how this can be done? Is it
using MeetMe or something else? How? When the admin start hearing, there
will be a peep (because I do not need this, it should be silent monitoring).

> Also, is there a specific kind IP Phones are required for this? Or any
Cisco IP Phones can do this?