[asterisk-users] Asterisk generating backtrace

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Fri Mar 23 11:43:53 CDT 2012

Hello,

backtrace was created. Can anyone help me with understanding it and
telling me what went wrong with my Asterisk-server ? Thanks in advance !

This is Asterisk 1.6.2.22.

[root at sip1 ~]# gdb -se "/usr/sbin/asterisk" -ex "bt full" -ex "thread
apply all bt" --batch -c core.sip1 > /root/backtrace.txt

warning: exec file is newer than core file.

warning: .dynamic section for "/lib64/libssl.so.6" is not at the
expected address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for "/lib64/libcrypto.so.6" is not at the
expected address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for "/lib64/libc.so.6" is not at the expected
address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/usr/lib64/libxml2.so.2" is not at the
expected address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for "/lib64/libz.so.1" is not at the expected
address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for "/lib64/libm.so.6" is not at the expected
address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for "/lib64/libdl.so.2" is not at the expected
address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for "/lib64/libpthread.so.0" is not at the
expected address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for "/usr/lib64/libncurses.so.5" is not at the
expected address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for "/lib64/libresolv.so.2" is not at the
expected address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for "/usr/lib64/libgssapi_krb5.so.2" is not at
the expected address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for "/usr/lib64/libkrb5.so.3" is not at the
expected address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for "/lib64/libcom_err.so.2" is not at the
expected address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for "/usr/lib64/libk5crypto.so.3" is not at
the expected address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for "/lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2" is not at
the expected address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for "/usr/lib64/libkrb5support.so.0" is not at
the expected address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for "/lib64/libkeyutils.so.1" is not at the
expected address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for "/lib64/libselinux.so.1" is not at the
expected address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for "/lib64/libsepol.so.1" is not at the
expected address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for
"/usr/lib/asterisk/modules/res_config_mysql.so" is not at the expected
address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/usr/lib64/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.15" is
not at the expected address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for "/lib64/libcrypt.so.1" is not at the
expected address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for "/lib64/libnsl.so.1" is not at the
expected address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for
"/usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_saycountpl.so" is not at the expected
address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/usr/lib/asterisk/modules/format_mp3.so"
is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for
"/usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_addon_sql_mysql.so" is not at the
expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for
"/usr/lib/asterisk/modules/cdr_addon_mysql.so" is not at the expected
address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/lib64/libgcc_s.so.1" is not at the
expected address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: no loadable sections found in added symbol-file system-supplied
DSO at 0x7fff00799000
Cannot access memory at address 0x100000007
Cannot access memory at address 0xffffffffffffff1e
[...]
Cannot access memory at address 0xffffffffffffff21

Jonas.