[asterisk-users] Problem installing asterisk 10.1.3 on SUSE

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Mar 22 11:26:42 CDT 2012

Confusion?  I'm looking at the Asterisk Release download directory and only
see asterisk-10.1.3.tar.gz, not asterisk-10.1.3-32.tar.gz and
asterisk-10.1.3.64.tar.gz.  is this a configuration or make option?   As for
the "pox on sqlite3",  I have had varying degrees of misery with this - on
one install I had to resort to deleting the astdb table using bash in
safe_asterisk because asterisk crashed every time it tried to do "create if
not exists table astdb...".