[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8, busylevel and CCBS

Sergio Serrano asterisk.tron at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 08:08:12 CDT 2012

My question is so complex and I try to explain well.

We have a customer that he wants limits incoming calls to his extensions
to only one. That's not complicated with GROUPCOUNT, DEVICE_STATE or
SIPPEER with curcalls option.But the problem is when you want implement
CCBS service.

If we have next context:

exten=>_XXX,1,NOOP()
same=>n,GotoIF($[${DEVICE_STATE(${ARG2})}=BUSY]?occupied)
same=>n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN})
same=>n,GotoIf($["${DIALSTATUS}"="BUSY"]?ocupado)
same=>n,Hangup()
same=>n(occupied),Busy()
same=>n,Hangup()

If we call to 100 extensions and that extensions reject call or no
answer call, we can use CallCompletionRequets to request CCNR service
and all work fine.

But when a call is on 100 extension, and you call to 100 extension and
go to "occupied" label, if you reques a CCBS with
CallCompletionRequest() this application fails with NO_CORE_INSTANCE
error.
It's appear like CCSS only work with DIALSTATUS variable and with Dial
application I don't know how to limit to only one incoming call.

Are there any way to solve this?

Any help would be appreciated.

regards,

Sergio