[asterisk-users] DAHDISendCallreroutingFacility

Mehdi Shirazi mahdi_shirazi at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 10:42:07 CST 2012

Hi
I installed Asterisk 1.8.7 with CD ISO(Elastix 2.2)
I want to use DAHDISendCallreroutingFacility Application on a PRI link(LIBPRI Already installed).
according to
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/New+in+1.8
Asterisk 1.8 include this application but I cannot see it with "core show applications"
Do I need to install mISDN or other modules for using that ?

Regards
M.Shirazi