[asterisk-users] IVR: Dealing with database and returned variables

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 15:41:44 CST 2012

Hi All;

If I need to build IVR using Asterisk (so I will read and write to database), until now from my reading, I can understand that the best way is to use AGI to call external script like php which will manipulate every thing, correct?

Well, the returned values from this script that I can use it to route the call to the proper queue or Phone, how I can handle these returned values? Do I have to store it in the database? Well, how I will read it from database and use it in the extensions.conf?