[asterisk-users] Asterisk 18.104.22.168 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Mon Mar 5 13:40:00 CST 2012
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 22.214.171.124.
This release is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 126.96.36.199 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* --- Prevent outbound SIP NOTIFY packets from displaying a port of 0 ---
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19430. Reported by Schmooze Com)
* --- Include iLBC source code for distribution with Asterisk ---
(Closes issue ASTERISK-18943. Reported by Leif Madsen)
* --- Fix callerid of originated calls ---
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19385. Reported by ornix)
* --- Fix outbound DTMF for inband mode of chan_ooh323 ---
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19233. Reported, patched by Matt Behrens)
* --- Create and initialize udptl only when dialog requests image media ---
(Closes issue ASTERISK-16794. Reported by under, tested by Stefan Schmidt)
* --- Don't prematurely stop SIP session timer ---
(Closes issue ASTERISK-18996. Reported by Thomas Arimont)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
More information about the asterisk-users