[asterisk-users] Link2VoIP going out of business! Now what?

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Mon Mar 5 10:52:56 CST 2012

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 9:41 AM, Royce Souther <osgnuru at gmail.com> wrote:
> down in a few months. Sighting competition and the unethical changes being
> made to the Internet by special interest groups.

Sounds a little whiney.  No, a lot whiney.

> to. Anyone else being affected by this? What are you doing for VoIP
> termination?

Never heard of them, but we're a VoIP company ourselves.  We treat
Canada the same as the US as far as rates and connectivity, and many
other companies do too.  It does cost more to work with Canada numbers
and termination, but it's within a reasonable margin.  Just do a
little searching and you'll find many companies who don't see Canada
any differently.

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve