[asterisk-users] Digium FXS specifications and limits Question

asterisk at ihearbanjos.com asterisk at ihearbanjos.com
Fri Mar 2 12:15:37 CST 2012

Thanks for the info... The box looks very interesting. It looks like I'd
still void a warranty if I used it though. :-) I'm OK with voiding
warranties and pushing limits, but I wonder if anyone else has tried it an
what the outcome was. I also wonder if there's something out there from a
different manufacturer that is designed spcifically to support my
requirements.

Thanks Again.