[asterisk-users] Asterisk CDRs

[Digital^Dude] ® millennium.bug at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 03:24:38 CST 2012

I tried it on asterisk version 1.8 as well as other minor releases of 1.6.
Its the same. Not a silly question, since silly products usually have
instantaneous errors vanished by a silly action :)
I tried changing different parameters in cdr.conf and reloading multiple
times...
Yes, I am just using the default CDR backend and I check CDR population via
<AST_LOG_DIR>/Master.csv
By the way, even if I use the mysql backend, its the same result. the CPU
load is negligible and call quality is fine but still CDR write speed is
almost 1 entry /1.5 second. I highly doubt that would be the max write
speed!

The kind of call burst I get on my asterisk box, tail -f Master.csv should
be an unreadable scroll of entries!
Hasn't *anyone *noticed it?