[asterisk-users] Asterisk CDRs

Leandro Dardini ldardini at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 02:02:00 CST 2012

Really interesting finding. From my point of view, it is a good thing.
Having spike in cpu load will harm voice quality for sure, but it can hurts
if you are relaying on prompt write of cdr records.

What cdr backend are you using? Maybe the constant speed you see is the
maximal write speed the backend can receive.

A silly question ... have you reloaded the cdr module once made the changes?

Leandro