[asterisk-users] Asterisk auto-dial out a SIP .

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Thu Mar 1 04:05:17 CST 2012

On Thursday 01 March 2012, upendra wrote:
> thnks for the reply..
>

> i want to know is there any way to call a SIP to SIP by command line ????

Yes.  Just write a script in your favourite language  (even bash will do if
there is nothing better)  to set up a callfile, then invoke it from the command
line.

As this list forbids discussion of paid-for services, you will need to contact
me separately if you want me to write the script for you.

--
AJS

Answers come *after* questions.