[asterisk-users] Digium IP Phones D40

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Mon Jun 25 11:07:41 CDT 2012

We have the ringer volume issue with some customer environments as well. We
use Grandstream phones in a lot of installs so we just upload a custom
ringtone with the db pushed up on it a bit.
We are testing the Digium phones and have concerns if we will be able to
use them for the high noise env customers. Polycom phones do have the same
ring volume issue for these customers.
No issues in general office env.

Bryant