[asterisk-users] GoogleVoice woes

Chris Gentle gentlec at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:20:05 CDT 2012

I have two GV numbers.  Both are configured to send calls to my Asterisk
1.8.13.0 box using the Google chat interface.  At one time I had both
working with Asterisk.  Now, for whatever reason, one of them has stopped
sending incoming calls to my asterisk box and instead just rolls to GV
voicemail.  The other number continues to work fine.  One is associated
with my wife's google account and the other is mine.  I've compared our
account settings in Google and can't find any differences.  Running "jabber
show connections" shows connections to each account.  I know about all the
instabilities with GV and Asterisk but if one number works the other one
should too.  I'm sure this is something simple, probably a Google account
setting that I can't find.  Can anyone think of something else I might
could check?

--
Chris