[asterisk-users] Need queue name in CDR

Pratik Shrestha pratikdbl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 22:38:34 CDT 2012

Dear All,

I am making asterisk report using CDR values given by asterisk.

I have queues which consist of multiple members (extension). Also, an
extension may be in multiple queues. So, I want CDR to record the
name/number of queue from which the call was originated.

E.g.
*Channel*                                         * DestinationChannel*
                                * Src*                           * Destination
   *
SIP/KOT-0000000c                           Local/102 at from-queue-6a84;1
                    0856511524                9999               (first
line in CDR)
Local/102 at from-queue-6a84;2           SIP/102-0000000e
                     0856511524                 102                (second
line in CDR)

In above example, 9999 is a queue and 102 is an extension which is member
to that queue. So call comes from 0856511524 and goes to queue 9999 first
and queue routes call to 102 extension. So what I need is when the queue is
routed to extension 102 (in the seconds line), I want to show the queue
(9999) also. I know that I can track the queue by comparing Destination
Channel of queue(first line) with Channel of extension (second line). But
this will make my query very long and hard.

Please help me. I am still new to asterisk.

Regards,
Pratik