[asterisk-users] 911 multple-alert question

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Tue Jun 12 12:21:56 CDT 2012

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 9:44 AM, Carlos Chavez <cursor at telecomabmex.com>wrote:

>        This is as easy as running an AGI on your 911 rule to do whatever
> you
> want.  The AGI can dial multiple phones, send emails, page you, etc.
> Even without the AGI you can do many things from the dialplan.

Here's one example of non-AGI notification:

exten => s,n,System(/usr/sbin/sendEmail -t carlos at televolve.com -f
switch1 at televolve.com -u "911 call was placed" -m "911 call from
${CDR(accountcode)} ${CALLERID(num)} - ${CALLERID(name)}  via
switch-1.televolve.com to ${911PROVIDER}.")

This of course requires the sendEmail program, which is hugely useful
throughout our systems for many purposes.

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve